Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday-- lets pretend its Favorite Book Friday.

Oh goodness, do I need to catch up. If I didn't do this now, even if it's Monday not Friday, I will start procrastinating. I have to stay focused. The book I chose is Twilight by Stephanie Meyer.
If your into vampires and werewolves, this is the book to read, if you haven't started it already. You need to hurry too. The release of Twilight is out on November 21, 2008. You must visit her website and see how she thought of her book and published it. For being her first novel, she has came along way. When my sister Deborah's sister-in-law Claudia,

saw me reading Cry for Iceland and Fablehaven, she mentioned that I must read Twilight. I never thought I would finish all four books in less than a week in a half! You can't put the books down. I loved that you can fell the love Edward and Bella has with out the fornication that most books have today. The weirdest thing is that when I was on Stephanie Meyers website, she has the link to the Quileute Nation. The way she described one of her scenes, and looking at the website, it was like déjà vu. Actually a lot of the photos in the links she has are like déjà vu. Anyway, this was my friday choice for a book to read, this way, if you see the movie, you'll understand it better.

Ciao for now,
Arnnette

1 comment:

The Navarro's said...

ahhhhh, i wish i could of been there! i'm glad you guys had a good time with dad! miss you guys!