Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Who's Who?

OH, Finally! I haven't been able to post. I've been volunteering at my kids school, cutting the patterns for costumes, and to be honest, trying to finish all 10 of our kids in Yearbook Yourself.
What is Yearbook Yourself, you ask?
I came across this site when I was searching to see if Ree Drummand had any new recipes and contests going on in her site. We decided to try it.
Oh the Laughter the kids and I had seeing the different generations of graduates in our faces!
Downside?
It takes forever, at least to do our family.
  1. One needs to search for the right face. Searching for our girls photos, since most had their bangs in their eyes, made it that more time consuming.
  2. Download: trying to get the picture the right size, ARGH!
  3. One and two was enough!

So finally, I was able to complete our familia.

I chose the same look for the guys and the gals... to make it that more challenging:)
Can You Guess Who's Who?
Caballeros: Bayardo, Oscar, Jordan, Devan, Dorian
A. B.
C. D.
E.
Damas: Arnnette, Emma, Chelsea, Kayla, Tyrel, Hannah, Ayla
1. 2.
3. 4.
5. 6.
7.
Did you guess? Okay, I'll help.
Left to Right: Tyrel, Jordan, Kayla, Dorian, Chelsea, Devan, Bayardo,
Arnnette, Hannah, Ayla, Emma, & Oscar
To be continued...with who's who?
Ciao for now,
Arnnette

No comments: