Saturday, October 18, 2008

Nie Recovery Fundraiser

Okay, I'm very slow and have lots to do. However, there is a fundraiser for the Nielson Family who were in the plane crash in August. Please click on the button for NieNie or CjaneRun; Stephanie's sister who updates and reposts Stephanies blog. See the flyer below Or you can donate to: Christian & Stephanie Nielson Rehab FundP.O. Box 8850 Mesa, AZ 85214.



Before I end this post, I would like to say that I believe the following annonymous quote, I have on my wall; not only pertains to immediate family, but also in brotherhood and sisterhood. Every prayer is heard and I believe through friends and family, there has been a growing bond. Faith, Hope, prayer, and Love has been our test.

Families is a circle of strength and love . With every birth and every union the circle grows. Every joy shared adds more love. Every crisis faced together makes the circle stronger.

Ciao for now,

Arnnette

1 comment:

Kerby Family said...

Yes, Arnette it is me. I am so glad you left a comment so I could see your beautiful family. I can not believe that cute little Emma(but yet she never was little) has a gorgeous little baby. I remember her feet were always so big. No offense Emma. I love being able to see your family. You are right it has blossomed. I am so happy for you. You look beautiful and so do all your babies. Oscar is so big. It really does seem like yesterday. Please tell your Mom and Dad I said hello. I still want to get some cooking lessons from your mom. Have a great day.