Friday, October 17, 2008

Thank you Lil'Sister

I've Been Tagged!
Knowing I'm new to blogging and not to many know of my site, I've been tagged by my sister Deborah, thanks alot. I can pretty much "ditto" every thing that Deborah said, we're so much alike. I'm usually a party pooper when it comes to these things. For some reason I just don't like drawing attention to myself, either. Here's to you Deb's.

Okay, here are the rules for this tag:
1: Each player starts with 8 random habits/facts about themselves.
2: People who are tagged need to write a post on their blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3: At the end of the post you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.
Here we go:
1. Like Deborah, I too love the ocean. My bathrooms have always been the ocean theme; lighthouses, surfing, shells, fish, Mermaids, Dolphins and Whales. I even collect Little Mermaid and Nemo McDonald's toys, and shells from around the world to decorate my bathrooms. I've always love the smell of the ocean, listening to the waves, feeling the sand on my feet, & eating seafood. It could be that I'm Pisces.


2. I've been able to visit 1/3 of the United States. California, ARIZONA, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, Louisiana, Tennessee, Ohio, Kentucky, Virginia, West Virgina, Delaware, Maryland, Washington D.C., & New York. So I have 30 more to visit and hope that I'm able to accomplish this.


3. I have been to Mexico not only to visit family but with the LDS church on a 3wk excursion. I was able to learn alot and be able to say I climbed the Sun Temple and made it to the top!


4. Deborah may have worked in a music store, but rusty, I play the piano, clarinet, bass clarinet, and oboe. I collect musical instruments from around the world(along with swords, fairies, indian pottery, and coca-cola products). I have flutes from Bolivia, Chile, & Mexico. I have percussion instrument (drums, tamborine, maracas, etc) from Kenya, Moracco, Puerto Rico, Egypt, Spain, Costa Rica, & Mexico. Some I have picked up myself, others friends have brought from their missions or vacations.


5. I am not a neat freak. I clean and go in circles. I must have a small case of ADHD, because my mind is always going. I start to clean the bathroom and I'll forget the paper towel. I'll to the kitchen and see something that needs to be done. So I'll start that project. So I go in circles and have like 5, 7, 10 project going on in the same time. Although, I have to have everything in it's place and if I cant figure out where it goes, I'll stick it by my computer or table. I have been trying hard to be clean now that I'm a SAHM. I must say that my closets and under the bed are organized. Same with my kitchen cabinets. I have to have the clothes in color cordinate, shirts seperated form skirts, and pants. The linen closets are neat and folded a special way. I even iron the bedsheets and tableclothes so it can look organized. The food cans grouped by product, tomatoes, tuna, corn, soups, etc. and must face forward. I like to know where everything is. It's the visible space that is not so neat.


6. I once got a ticket for looking suspicous! Then I got arrested for some code that the cop didn't know why I needed to get arrested and dropped of at my home. My kids were outside and they were shocked! It turned out that when I canceled my car insurance to switch to another insurance, the canceled insurance reported it to the MVD and so it showed me without insurance! I was so upset I still cringe when I see cops. After that my kids have no respect for cops. It's hard to support the police when their are other reasons to arrest. I know it wasn't the officers fault, but there has to be a better system in comunications with insurances and the MVD.


7. I don't like punch with ice cream/sherbert in it. Like Deborah got sick with cake. I had a halloween party a school in 4th grade. Someone had brought witches brew, punch with ice cream. I drank so much, I left school sick and could not go trick-or-treating! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays next to 4th of July and Thanksgiving. I enjoy the Christmas Holidays and Easter, however, Christmas morning we do not open gifts, only at my moms, since my children have been little, Christmas day is to recognize the birth of Christ. "So Santa has enough time to deliver gifts and we can spend time as a family" we open gifts the day before. Same with Easter, we open the baskets the day before and go easter egg hunting, the weekend before or after, since my kids from my first marriage rotate holidays with dad.


8. Ditto Deborah's words-My great grandfather developed the pinto bean. It was hard for me to believe too but it's true. I guess that makes me a true "beaner" NO OFFENSE to anyone! Please click on Deborah's link for more information, http://cecilioanddeborahnavarro.blogspot.com/2008/10/manrique-gonzales-papa-lique.html.


Ahhhh, I did it. Okay so, the people I'm tagging are: I wish I could do Debs again but since I cant...and I hate to bother friends and family...are:

No comments: