Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Coca Cola


Okay,
So I'm new to this blog craze, & it shows, totally shows. I've been playing with the posting & layout. So I thought I would test my first photo picture. I came across this Coca-Cola sign in Flicker, I think that's what it's called, anyways, I loved it. Pepsi is not allowed in my house. It would first, clash with my decor, since I collect Coca-Cola. And Second, blah! I have a collection of coke bottles from around the world. Friends and Family who can travel outside the USA on vacation, bring back a bottle of coke for me as a souvenir. I have bottles, cans, trinkets, even a straw that says coca-cola(from Italy). The bottles and cans are from Korea, Japan, Italy, Ireland, Mexico, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Argentina, and Germany.
Other collections from around the world I collect are instruments and shells. I love music from all cultures, except for Nortena/Corridas, from the Northern Mexico Regions, but i love boleros and Mariachi from Mexico! I'm a romantic. And shells, because I love the sea and ocean, because the colors of the sunset, the smell and sounds, being barefoot on the sand and looking for the treasures of the sea. It must be the Pisces in me.
Well, that's all for now. I will try to post frequently.
Ciao for now,
Arnnette

1 comment:

The Navarro's said...

Yay!! Finally a new post! I check your post every week to see if there's anything new! How cool, I'm excited!!! Love you sis. Hey, when are you going to put pics up of the shower and baptism?