Thursday, September 18, 2008

Getting to know Mr.B

Just for Fun
I have seen a number of blog sites with this post and thought it would be a fun to post the same since I don't talk much about my husband...Everything you ever wanted to know about Mr.B(my husband, Bayardo) ...

1. he's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Fox 10 news, if its American Football Season, add that too.
2. you're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Depends on his mood: Ranch, Balsamic Vinegar, and Italian.
3. what's one food he doesn't like?
Pizza
4. you go out to the bar. what does he order?
Tall Bud light. Or Ice Tea...really.
5. where did he go to high school?
Cappuccino High in CA and Dobson High in AZ
6. what size shoe does he wear?
10.5
7. What does he collect?
Collectible Beer
8. what is his favorite type of sandwich?
Grilled Chicken
9. what would this person eat every day if he could?
Chinese Food
10. what is his favorite cereal?
Frosted Flakes
11. what would he never wear?

He was a football player in High School, They wore dresses for team spirit day...thus the reason why I tell my husband I would not have noticed him in high school because who really paid attention to the jocks?! So I guess if anything, Plaid and polyester.
12. what is his favorite sports team?

NFL: SF49ers College: Michigan & Notre Dome
13. who will he vote for?
Obama, since we are from AZ and do not like McCain, having seen the way he works...
14. who is his best friend?
Me:)He just told me today.
15. what is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?

Start Projects that I don't complete.
16. how many states has he lived in?
two
17. what is his heritage?
Nicaraguan (Spanish)
18. you bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
Tres Leche
19. did he play sports in high school?
yes
20. what could he spend hours doing?
BBQ'ing! Going on a bike ride with me and if it rains, pull over and the rest is history in the making. If its football season and his team is playing, BBQ'ing and watching the game with his family. He's so cute when he gets excited watching his games!

This is my hunk-o-beefcake, slash, urban cowboy, slash, wannabe homie, and he's mine:)
Ciao for now,
Arnnette

No comments: