Friday, January 23, 2009

Favorite Book Friday


I found a great deal on book from Mark Twain. Actually, his birth name is
Samuel Langhorne Clemens. Well, I love old books and old scriptures. I came accross this book by Samuel Clemens. It is a dual story which one side is The Adventure of Tom Sawyer and then flip the book upside down and the otherside is The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. A rare book it is. It was published in 1963 by Companion Library with the author as Samuel Clemens. All the pages were in tact as well. I bought it for $1.00! That was a steal. I did see on line that it went up to $30.00 dollars. Not that I want to sell it. I love the adventures that Mark Twain, aka Samuel Clemens wrote. His mama would tell him, "Never learn to do anything. If you don't learn, you'll always find someone else to do it for you." Smart lady.
Ciao for now,
Arnnette

No comments: