Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Tag

I'm pretty much tagging anyone who reads this. Rules are you have to copy and paste this onto your blog. Thank you Deborah, Merry Christmas!!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Gift Bags for adults, wrapping paper for kids. It's fun to see the young kids unwrap their gifts. Although my sister has a point, I like the convience of gift bags and whatever is less expensive, including newspaper. For reals, we gift wrapped my stepdads fathers day gift in the sports section.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial. I don't even think I would know how to put up a real tree. I've never done it. How sad. Artificial, haven't heard our ozone is dying. WE NEED MORE TREES PLANTED NOT TAKEN AWAY FROM MOTHER EARTH. PS. Deborah, it's the same way to put up, just add sugar water daily if needed so that the tree doesn't burn like Gramita's did when she was a child.
3. When do you put up the tree? Just to give you an idea, my Thanksgiving decorations are still up. LOL, The day after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? After New Year's. Ditto.
5 . Do you like eggnog? Yes. Ditto, and I like it more when I didn't know it was made with real rum, ;).
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I can't remember a specific gift but every Christmas was great! Hey, I filled this out already! Click here. I knew the questions were beginning to sound too familiar. I'll skip to 25.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? To be with the ones I love and have fun. I ditto this too, however I also like my original answer too, HAHAHA. I know you want that trip to Hawaii for X-Mas, don't lie Deb's. Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: