Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby Brother

My baby brother turns 21 years old today.
Joshua Kyle Everett Ayala,
those dang latinos with the long names.

Joshua lives in Kentucky with my other brothers. Joshua and I didn't grow up together but like the saying goes, Blood's thicker than water, and when one's in trouble Best to seek out a relative's open arms. What better relative than your oldest sisters and brothers? Joshua is only a year and a half older than my oldest daughter, Emma. To think that when he turned two years old, he was an uncle with a 6 month niece. I do know that Joshua loves his family and using his mind and figuring out things. At 21, what do we know? My wish is that you find who you are and trust in our Heavenly Father and in Jesus, Mijo. You know how to choose the right. I've made lot's of choices in my life that I wish I went with my first prompt and not question it. But let me tell you, that's how we learn. We love you Josh!
click here for your Birthday song.
Ayla wants to include her song to you.
Click here for your Birthday song from her.
Ciao for now,
Arnnette

No comments: